WELCOME TO BIRTHING SEXUAL SOVEREIGNTY!
Welcome, Beloved Sister!
Our time is NOW to reclaim our true feminine power and return to our own unique rhythm in sync with our earth, the stars, and moon. Before we begin this journey together, I invite you to carve out time and space in your daily life to water the seeds of your desire and to set the stage for what you are calling in.
– Preparing for Live Calls –
- We will meet in Sisterhood, Fridays at 12pm (Noon) Pacific Time LIVE on the following dates: Sept 14, Sept 21, Sept 28, Oct 5, Oct 12, *Oct 19 Integration Week- No Call*, Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9
- Mark the calls in your calendar now.
- Know that you will receive the most support being live to experience the transmission on each call, as well as connecting with myself and the sisterhood in real time.
- If you cannot make the live call, you will receive the call recordings to watch the replay.
- Sister support is always with you in our private Facebook Group.
- Use this link to join the calls each week: https://zoom.us/j/950623127
– Setting Up Your Sacred Space and Altar –
Let us begin by creating sacred space for this journey. Reflect on your sacred space in your home…
I invite you to create space for yourself, whether a whole room or a corner of a room, with your precious things, for your own personal practice.
- What are the seeds you want to see flourish in your life?
- Gather your precious stones and sacred items.
- Intentionally choose each item to support you in holding space as you dive deep.
Each week, continue to listen and see if there are any other sacred objects which desire to be part of your altar and sacred space.
When we create a sacred space and altar in our home, it creates our connection with divine creative spirit in tangible form. Recognizing that all of life is sacred, the mundane and the extraordinary.
To prepare your Temple Body as a sacred space, remember these simple ways to shift your state into ritual space:
- Light candles, burn sage or incense and/or take a shower to cleanse from the day.
- When taking time for your own practice and self-reflection, ask those around you, your family, roommates, for what you need to support you in creating a sacred space.
- You are invited to work with your sacred blood in this trimester. Perhaps you have a special vessel, or jar with a lid to contain your blood for rituals. Keep this vessel on your altar or in a special place just for you. If you are not bleeding at this time, you can also use red paint to symbolize your blood.
Reach out for Support . . .
As we explore deeper aspects of ourselves connected to our sexuality, unresolved traumas or experiences may surface to be healed. I strongly encourage you to work with a skilled practitioner, therapist, women’s health expert, or somatic guide to support you in moving through deep emotions.
Please note, this sisterhood journey is not a replacement for therapy. I highly suggest having extra support to move through what may arise. Please check out our list of Support Resources in the Resources tab above.